Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Manakin scaled to my body size done in 3DMax. I found the tutorial for this a bit hard to follow in the beginning but the more I watched it I eventually figured out how to do it. It was the hardest thing I have done in 3DMax so far, the scaling was the toughest part of this brief. The joints in the legs and wrists changed colour as I think I clicked something in the render box and couldn't change it back. I'm happy I have finally completed it though.




Mobile phone made using 3DMax. I found this turtorial really good and easy to follow. I enjoyed making the phone and after completion I was eager to try something else. I felt I was getting the hang of the programme and enjoyed seeing the outcomes.



Lego head made using 3DMax. This was also easy to make when I figured out how to stack all the pieces in the central point. The measurements were a bit difficult to understand but I got there in the end. Also was confused as to the shape of the head, I just couldn't get the fillet of the chamfer cylinder right for quite a while. But looking at some of the other student's lego heads helped me overcome this.




































































































No comments:

Post a Comment