Wednesday, February 16, 2011

3DMax class

These are some objects I made in my 3DMax class. I thought the tutorial was easy to follow and everything worked out well for me.


This is a simple lego brick, we used the Boolean command to remove the bottom inner piece of the brick and also to attach the protruding cylinders to the main object.

This is a wine glass which we created by doing half a line drawing of the glass and then by using the lathe modifier we turned it into a full 3D model.

This is another glass I made with a hollow section in the centre instead of a solid model. I just included the inside of the glass in the line drawing for this one.

These are a pair of lego man's legs, we created these using a line drawing also and then used the Extrude modifier to make it into a 3D model. We also used the Bezier Corner and Smooth commands to turn the sharp edges into curves. This method was also used to make the shape of the wine glass more rounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment